Monday, February 15, 2010

So Chris says whenever I feel really frustrated and down, I should write out a list of good vs. bad. So this is my list.

Bad:
- I'm still in school
- I think I said something wrong this morning but idk and I'm too scared to ask...
- I have a terrible throbbing headache

Good:
- I got to go shopping today and we pretended we were supermodels. It was amazing.
- I get to watch olympics ice skating again tonight (speaking of olympics, anyone see Canada get their first home-gold last night? It was pretty darn cool, I must say)
- I can feel my pulse when I brush my hair :D

So yes, good will always win.
Though right now I think I just want to go to sleep.
xD

But, no, I like today. Besides the saying something wrong (did I btw? D: ), there's been nothing bothersome, and it was sunny, and I got to act like a dork and sing along with Audio DayDream turned up as loud as possible in the car. It was amazing. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment