Saturday, February 13, 2010

Smile, People D:

So last night around midnight, we made a last minute decision to catch a flight to Denver. My mom wants to go talk to my dad in-person. She says she'll spare me though, so I get to stay at Taylor and Chris's. Which is fun. We hung out all day today. It was tons of fun to see them both again! We went and saw Valentine's Day, which I loved, and then got pizza and are now watching the Olympics.

But today also had a few darker spots.

I talked to Karl a bit today. He seemed really...short. And I mean, that's fine, but he's been like that for a long while now. And I don't know if it's maybe something I did or said, or what. He says he's just not in a very good mood so he's not talkative, but then I tried to cheer him up and he seemed to just get frustrated.

Then I talked to Ben for...a really long time. That was lots of fun, as it always is. But then later on he talked to me, and seemed really down. I tried to make him smile, but it just made it worse.

Now, if you know me, you'll know that cheering people up is sorta what I do. I love making people smile and see the bright side of things. So seeing them both seemingly down, makes me frustrated and feel bad. I want them to smile.
D:

Oh well, I suppose maybe it's not something I can help.
Anyway, Taylor's burning the popcorn so I must go help him.

No comments:

Post a Comment