Monday, March 1, 2010

Writing

Well.
Today was fun. I was up late (as is becoming the norm) talking to Ben.
By the way, he's not allowed on the computer for a while. This blog has temporarily returned to it's former state of relative obscurity an anonymity. Congratulations.

Though I fully expect him to go through and read all this once he does get back online. haha
Anyway
He made a trade with me. See, I write a bunch of stories, little romance oneshots, things that go through my head, but I only share the ones that 1) I'm comfortable with and 2) I think are halfway decently written. I actually have chapters that aren't romance (ohmygosh, right?) but they're not well-written and some of them are very very personal to me, so that's why all I ever show people are my silly fluffy ones.
Anyway
point of the story is, what I post online, isn't even scratching the surface of what I have written in my notebooks. So, I made Ben a trade last night, and my half of it was I'll fix up some of the chapters involving him and post them. But I was wondering, since this is my blog, would you guys even WANT to read them? Let me know, because if I don't get any comments either way, then I won't be posting them here, but if you guys want to read them, leave a comment on here and I'll post them up.

So yes, today I'm writing. Fixing, editing, and writing.

Currently listening to: "Great White Whale" - Secret and Whisper

2 comments: