Thursday, March 18, 2010

Forgotten

Day Three of feeling like this.

And I know I always talk about myself but that's because sometimes it's when I try to help others that things in my own life seem to fall apart.
I can't seem to talk to anybody about these things anymore. Not Ben. Not Katie-Ana. Not even my mom. I feel like the closer I try to get to people, the further I end up.

I see everybody else. They seem just fine. They go about their lives, going there or doing this or that. And I don't get why they're not like me. Or maybe it's me who's not like them...

I feel like I'm forgotten. Just lost in the thousands of people rushing places in this world. Like I've been overlooked.
Ignored.

1 comment:

  1. oh hun...........:(

    please...dont feel like that. there are lots of people that love you and care about you. you're not forgotten. and remember - God will never ignore you or forsake you or abandon you.

    ReplyDelete