Sunday, March 7, 2010

My Turn...

We all dream of a happy ending. Everybody does. And everybody will work hard to reach it, and if they truly want to, they will. The problem is, sometimes it has to take a while. Everybody else's endings are all coming true, but all you can do is watch and wait. One by one they'll fade away into a happily ever after and eventually you start to wonder - when will it finally be my turn?

It's not like you're not happy for them, it's just that you start to wonder if it ever will be your turn...

I sound like such a selfish prick in this post, and maybe I am.
I just..needed to get it out.

Idk.

In other news my drawing is coming along nicely. I'm making a deviantart so I can share my beautiful art with the internet along with my writing. Which begs the question - what did the internet ever do to me? ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment