Monday, March 22, 2010

OMG WE DO HAVE NEIGHBORS

I was up at 3 this morning. Bad dreams and the like.
Couldn't sleep so I decided to just start school. Which means I'm done for the day already. Mom just left for work so I'm most likely going to put on Selena Gomez really loud and clean the house like I was told to do.
If I can find my headphones.
Tonight I'm making pasta bolognese which should be fun. I'm not amazing at making Italian stuff but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway. I'll let you know how it goes.

But anyway while I was up this morning at 3, I finally found out we DO have neighbors. Ever since we've moved in, I've never even seen them, though I've heard their little dog yapping in the backyard and seen their car in the driveway. I don't think they're the most social people. They have bars on their doors and windows and a privacy fence around most of their yard. A chain link fence around the front.
But last night I finally got to see them as they stumbled home around 3:30. It's a guy and his girlfriend (wife?) and they look to be nearing their 40's. And he was wearing a bowtie. In the pale moonlight I could have sworn he was the guy who lived under us in our apartment back in Sparks.
Good thing we don't have to share a water heater with them at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment