Friday, March 19, 2010

Shopping, Apologies, and Books - Oh My!

Since there's a bit of a discrepancy, REC stands for Random Emotional Crap, the name of my lovely blog who I actually view as a person that I write letters to. Which is why sometimes I address it "Dear R.E.C." I'm not using anybody's initials, coincidental though they may be. xD

Just wanted to clear that up.

Anyway today's post is complaining. But I promise not much more complaining after this. Last night I was talking to Ben and I sorta snapped at him, which I seem to be doing more often, even to the people who mean the most to me and I felt bad about it all.night.long. And I think he's still mad at me, which is completely justified but it makes me sad anyway because he's the last person I ever want to be at odds with, and apparently that's just what I did...):

Anyway I won't make this entire post all down and mopey. Today Kat and Taylor and I are going birthday wish shopping. I already know what I'm getting for my birthday, but we decided it would still be fun to go website to website picking things to put on my wish list. It's like window shopping. Except a whole lot harder to actually be tempted to buy things. :P
Chris might come along too, except I don't really trust his sense of style...kidding, he might not show up cause he found out he has H1N1. Now that it's not even talked about anymore he picked it up. So he's off of work, but idk how into doing stuff he'd be.

In summary, I will give a few last notes.
Dear REC, you officially have become a person I'm writing letters to. Congratulations.
Dear Ben, I'm really sorry for last night. ):
Dear Katie-Ana, I want an imac. kthx.
Dear Taylor,...see above statement.
Dear Chris, feel better! Drink 23 cups of tea! (;

Oh and I started my book. I started with the last chapter, because I like the ending the best. (and for once, it's not a happy ending O: ) When I finish the book, or at least half of it, I'll let everybody read it. (:

1 comment:

  1. haha 23 cups of tea. got it. ;)
    thanks for the well-wish!

    ReplyDelete