Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Let's Get Dangerous~

I swear the people who lived here before us left all their earthly belongings behind. I found in my closet today a pair of leggings. Not the Miley Cyrus 'I'm going to wear these under my ungodly short skirt' type of leggings. The honest-to-goodness 1988 stirrup leggings that go up 4 inches above your waist. Let's make this mental image a little clearer - they were shiny, slinky, and black.

Like any normal person would, I decided to put them on. Way too big around the waist but I remedied that with safety pins. Tied a blanket around my neck, put on my mom's old cowboy hat that she found goodness knows where and pretended I was Darkwing Duck.

I think I scared the cat away.

Tonight I don't plan on going to service as usual. Instead, I plan on sitting on the couch in my Darkwing Duck getup (which I intend to change into a zorro getup as soon as I can find a scrap of fabric to cut eyeholes in) and watch Perfect Strangers with Dmitri.

Best part of acting like I'm 5 - my mom will do the exact same thing with me once she gets off work.

I love my life. <3

1 comment: