Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hoopes, I Did It Again...

I messed everything up and I think I lost my friends.

I guess I'm destined to do that. Push people away.
I wasn't there when my best friend needed me, and she won't talk to me now.
I said something I probably shouldn't have brought back up to one of my friends and now he won't talk to me either.
I told another of my friends the truth and I couldn't read how he took it, but he hasn't said a word to me since.
And Matt's finally catching on that it's over.

I guess it's just the way I am.
Part of the set up.
Yet another reason I wake up every morning wishing things were more normal than they are.
But then I'm reminded just how far from normal it all is...

1 comment:

  1. im still here for ya hun. :)

    send me a msg whenever you need talk, ill always listen. i promise. *hug*

    ReplyDelete