Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Late Night Rambling

I don't really have much to say.
In fact I don't really know why I'm saying anything.
I guess I'm just trying to get to 100 posts.
This is 94 in case you wondered.
I took a really long nap today.
So I'm probably not going to sleep much tonight.
Don't know what I'll do instead.
Hm..
I'm rambling, but it's my blog so I can do that, right?
Nobody HAS to read this.
...
I got one of those formspring things.
People keep asking me things.
Maybe I'm paranoid, but I try to figure out who asked me what and then I wonder about it endlessly.
...
I tried wheaties this morning.
They were very weird.
...
I should go to bed.
Goodnight.
I guess.

Currently listening to: "Solitaire" by the Carpenters. Brilliant song. Listen to it.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment