Saturday, March 20, 2010

I Have Become Who I Hope That You Were..

I love that song. And that band.

Anyway

Apparently my mom called a few of my friends to let them know I'm in the hospital.
Which I am.
But before you think I lied to you, I really didn't. I really was going to go to the mall.

But this is how it happened.

I take 4 different medications. All on different time frames. The other day, I was having a scrambled day (which I have quite often) and I put all my meds in the container and accidentally put them in wrong. So this morning with breakfast I took too many of the completely wrong ones and felt completely miserable. I told mom, she freaked out just because I've been a bit emotional lately, and took me to the hospital.
I'm currently under suicide watch.

Now for all you who are like "you've done this before, was it intentional?" NO. It was NOT on purpose. It's really rare that I get that bad, and I would have most definitely told you. I'm only in here 24 hours, and I get hours on the computer, if I ask for them. I'm perfectly fine now, they got it out of my system, and Mom's still mad at me, but that's about it.
The only thing that really sucks is they won't give me a pencil. :\ So I can't write. Which bothers me so much.

Anyway, I'm fine, I'll be home tomorrow, thanks for worrying or asking, but I'm accident-prone so this is really nothing out of the ordinary for me. :P

1 comment:

  1. good. I'm glad it was just a misunderstanding. I love you. :) Can't wait for you to be home!

    ReplyDelete