Thursday, March 25, 2010

mmm mmm good

There really is nothing on this earth quite as disgusting as that layer that forms on the top of leftover chicken soup. It's slimy, white, and ... what was I saying?
Oh, yes, I remember one time I was at my dad's and he was sick and I made him chicken soup. For lunch the next day he just ate the leftovers cold. I was like, ew, at least heat it up so then it melts in with the soup. Though of course, I can't tell if it's worse seeing the scummy layer or knowing you're eating it slipped in between the carrots and the bowtie pasta. I prefer to scrape it all off in the trash first...
In case you couldn't tell, I had leftover chicken soup for lunch.

Tonight I'm making gnocchi. I was going to make tuscan chicken gnocchi soup, but last night I used the chicken in the soup, so instead we're just having gnocchi. with ragu. Personally, I am not a fan. Especially because one time, back in Nevada before Bridgette became a psycho freak, she and I were hanging out one day and then I came home to find mom had made dinner. It was gnocchi in this...er...I don't even know what it was. Like, mushed up basil leaves and there was ground beef and I don't even know, I actually refused to eat it. Ever since I use gnocchi for soup only, though I guess I have to make an exception tonight.

This blog made me hungry.
I want graham crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment