Saturday, March 27, 2010

So today I made a new friend. His name is...er....I actually don't know his name. He's really nice. Older. Again. He's a druggie, not that that's bad, but it's different. And he has really weird perspectives on life. But he's nice and fun to talk to so I don't mind. (:

And then I fought with Kari. Who has a facebook now. ugh. She's so hard to get along with, it's insane to think that we were ever best friends.

And I woke up with a stomachache this morning and it hurt really bad and actually woke me up at 6:30. So I put on Owl City and curled up under the blankets but it didn't make it go away. ): So for the next 4 hours I was practically a zombie. Barely moving, just curled up trying to make it go away. I couldn't eat or anything. And then I fell asleep, and woke up perfectly fine. Dunno what it was, but it went away thankfully. :D

I miss someone. Alot. Does that make me pathetic?
Yes.
But I miss him anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment