Sunday, March 21, 2010

Music. It's really awesome.

I love it when a song comes on your mp3 player and you just nod your head and think to yourself how true the lyrics are.

That happened to me this morning on the way to church.
'Stuck' by Stacie Orrico. I hadn't heard it for months, but when it came on my shuffle I was just like, that is so true. It's now on my 'I Like These Songs' playlist even though I don't usually listen to that sort of music.

Anyway that pretty much sums up my attitude this morning.
I woke up with a cold, so I feel pretty icky. But whatever, not like people really seem to care anymore.
I have to go to Colorado in a few days. I don't want to go back but I have to. Ugh.
Youth group is tonight though. So that's going to be fun I hope.
I also switched to Google Chrome from Firefox. Still trying to get used to it. It's soooo different.

The cat says hi.
He's sitting on my lap. With Dmitri. He's been all cuddly with Dmitri which makes me jealous and cautious. I'm waiting for my poor sheep to go MIA any day now.

Anyway I'm sorta confused today. And the more I think, the less I want to figure it all out. So instead I'm going to go watch movies until youth group. Probably Ratatouille or Shall We Dance. I haven't seen either in..forever.

P.S.
Another song that I often find myself listening to for the lyrics is 'Looming Moon' by Secret & Whisper
Listen to it. It's amazing. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment