Thursday, March 25, 2010

ow.

Forgive any typos I might have for a bit.
I kinda hurt myself today. See this is how it went.
I was supposed to clean my room. But I got carried away with my story. So I was busily writing and then Mom was, like, yelling at me that my room had better be done before dinner, and I decide to be smart and just keep writing harder, and then the pencil slipped. I thought it just poked me, so I didn't even bother to look til I felt blood between my fingers. Turns out the pencil cut me in a crescent shape along the outside edge of my left hand. So after my little rebellious moment I had to sit there for half an hour while Mom put 12 stitches in my hand.
It hurts.
So I can't type very well or write very well but I deserved it. I really did. xP

1 comment:

  1. 12 stitches over a pencil....Nevvver would have happened if you obeyed Alexx!!!!lol :)

    ReplyDelete