Friday, March 19, 2010

Friends

So today is probably one of the best days I've had in a while.
Still dunno if the bridge is out but I expected that. Sorta.

Anyway Kat and Chris and Tay and I got bored with our online window shopping so we changed gears a bit. We started planning our lives if we won $75,000,000 one day. :P
It was great, we all picked our cars we would buy, the exteriors of the houses we wanted, what sorts of clothes we would wear, pictures of the cities we would live in. It was so much fun. Then we picked our dream bedroom off the HGTV rate my space thing. I narrowed it down to four, and we had to take collective votes multiple times before we came to a decision on a room that looks like it came straight from the Incredibles. xD Kat picked this Cinderella-esque room. It seriously matches her so well. Tay and Chris couldn't decide on one, so they decided by that time they'd get divorced (without getting married first xD) and picked separate bedrooms.

And then I had to say goodbye cause mom and I are getting ready to go to a play of Wicked. I've never seen it live, but I love the storyline and the soundtrack so I'm excited, even if it is just a small college production! And then mom promised me a really long walk down by the riverside. There are riverboats and a dock/mall and all sorts of magical places to explore, so I'm almost more excited for that. (:

Anyway, it's been a lovely day.
It could...have been alot better...
But besides that aspect, I had a wonderful time with my amazing friends.
<3

1 comment: