Monday, December 14, 2009

Ben's The Biggest Jerk Since...I Don't Know When

I absolutely cannot stand the kid. I mean, today I decided to get on MSN and he was online, we chatted for about 7 minutes, then I was like "oh by the way Zach didn't add you. Which is probably better. He's one of those sheltered home school sort of kids." and Ben was like "some friend you are to him for telling me. I lost alot of respect for you just now. And don't you dare call him a 'sheltered home school kid' because that's exactly what you are." He's been having these emotional outbursts like that at me alot lately and at first I would just be like 'k' and try not to offend him, but I found out that he will in fact, not hate me for replying. So I was like "Don't get me started on losing respect. And I wasn't insulting him in the least. Of course I am one. I really like him, I wouldn't insult him" and he went off the jealous end with all this "Then marry him if you like him so much"
I was like, what the hell? So I was all "Ben, why are you always mad at me anymore?" and he was like "If I were mad, you'd know" and went offline.

I don't fucking get it. I try to be nice and deal with it, and he gets mad. I try to be forward and deal with it, and he gets mad again. It's, like, seriously, what is wrong with him?

I hate loving him. It's like loving a pit viper. One second, it's perfectly fine, but you don't notice it's all coiled up, and one wrong move causes it to strike out.

I don't know what to do about him anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment