Monday, December 14, 2009

Taylor's Sorta Weird...

So there's a story behind my friend Taylor just like there's a story behind every other person in the world. But his is a little odd. Because he has pretty much two separate lives - his pedo life and his adult life. Well that's what we jokingly call it, but that's pretty much what it is. He's going on 19 now, but he has more than a few younger friends (of which I am one) and when he's around us, he's either like...a really cool older person. Like, the awesome hookup to getting legal drinks, although of course I've never asked him to do that, but that's what he's sorta like. That or a really creepy individual depending on if he's trying to hit on us or not.

But when he's around his friends his age he's sorta wild and out there. Gay bars, illegal drugs, drag queens, drunk parties every night, casual relationships, and the list goes on from there. And when he's around them, he goes by Christian, not Taylor. It's not like it bothers me at all, just that it's weird. I mean, who seriously has two separate identities like that? It's strange.

And sometimes he lets the two separate worlds cross over a little. One time he convinced me to try ecstasy and another time he dressed me up in drag with the makeup and all. Though, those were a while back. He's now concerned that he's messing up my "weird, but attractive innocence" so he tries to keep a distinct line between his two lifestyles.

I guess at the end of it, I don't care what he's like, he's still one of the few people who knows everything about me. He's gonna help me through since he has a bit of the same health problems I have. He says he's going to help me merge into the real world once I turn 18 and all the problems end. So I guess no matter what he's like, I'm going to have to just accept it and let him help me.

Oh and I'm still mad at Ben.

No comments:

Post a Comment