Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Is This What You Call Love?

haha, yeah, if you know what that title is from, you have a twisted mind.

Well, yesterday I finally heard from Matt. He liked my story. But he didn't talk much. Didn't say he loved me or anything. And he left without even saying goodbye. I think he's mad at me or something. But he's hard to read, so I'm not gonna sweat it.

At the moment I'm at my dad's house. He says Tay can spend the night tonight. Which will be fun. Right now I have the house to myself and I'm just reading 12 new books he got me for Christmas. They look good, but I haven't really gotten into them quite yet.

I talked to Beth a little while she was at the library. She always amuses me. She's so sweet and innocent to some things, and I'm always surprised when she makes comments with double meanings. But today I sent her a video on youtube with two emo boys making out. Figured she should get a glimpse into the sort of stuff that goes through my mind. She was so disturbed. haha It was funny how bothered she was by it all. For about 5 seconds, I regretted showing her because I was like "maybe I crossed the line..maybe she really is that innocent" and then she said something about "widening her...something. whatever you call it." and I realized that no, she really isn't. xD I love her though. She makes the day better every time I talk to her.

Ben commented another status today. I think we're going somewhere. We're onto something good here.

....

out of mind, out of state, trying to keep my head on straight! x3

No comments:

Post a Comment