Thursday, December 17, 2009

Breathe In

And I'm coming to these terms that my heart won't beat anymore
Sing along, sing if you want - 10 more seconds til we're through the door

forgot to add "The Birds and the Bees" by Breathe Carolina to the list of awesome songs to turn up to unsafe levels.

Anyway, progress has begun. I talked to Ben a little. Asked him if he'd listened to the song I'd sent. He said he never received it. I told him it was by Breathe Carolina. Can I Take You Home? AND WONDER OF WONDERS, he actually was like "of course you can"
I coulda died I was so happy. If Ben's flirting with me, it means he's trying to get back to the old way we used to be. Anyway, I posted it to his Facebook wall, and then I was like "oh and I found your pictures and after minutes of hesitation, lik'd my favorite. And I felt empowered. And went and liked all these other people's stuff. I like the like button now" and he was like "Empowered? lmfao. I gtg decorate the Christmas tree now." And I was all like "okay have fun and stuff!" and he went offline.

Point of the story: Ben's trying to be my friend again. <3 I was so happy. Sosososososo happy. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment