Sunday, December 13, 2009

So I Have This Other Friend

Yeah and he's pretty much the most intriguing and amazing person I've ever met. His name's Zach. I met him through Elise like..maybe a month and a half ago. The two of them are best friends, and she's really crushing on him which is completely adorable but rather pointless for her but who am I to talk since I'm doing the exact same thing? Well, not the same thing. I'm not crushing on Zach...well...okay, this just got awkward. I meant me and Ben...Let's just go on.

He's completely serious and....I don't know how to describe it. Morally upright? I'm serious, I've never met someone so completely grounded in everything he believes. I'm impressed, to say the least. I respect and admire him more than probably any other friend I've ever met. I asked him if he would be willing to be my best friend. I don't care if Elise is still his best friend, but I think having someone like him to lean on and talk to would be so incredibly encouraging. I've only known him for a while, but I feel like I can tell him anything and he'll just listen. And every single time I ask for advice, he knows just what to say to make the messes all make sense. And there's something different about him and I just...can't explain it, but whatever it is, I wish I had it.

Although I don't think he reads this blog (if you do, I'm sorry D: ) so I'm going to take a moment to say that I maybe, just mayyybe have a tiny bit of a crush on him. He has the most beautiful eyes I've seen in my entire life, and he's completely adorable and sweet. And completely straight.

Anyway I figure I should introduce him to this blog even if it's mostly just for my ranting about Ben and Matt. Because technically it's for whatever is really going through my mind and Zach goes through my mind alot during the day. In a friendish sort of way. So, yes, that's my other friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment